'Flag sneering'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Sponsored Links
The flag thing is justified in my opinion- by that I mean the mild **** taking.
The ministers are in their own houses. What kind of nut has a flag in the living room?
It's USA style political theatre.
No one felt the need for this before Boris.

I watched a poor 9/11 based American drama that was too low budget to shoot in the uk.
"Manchester" was a street shot at night in the rain but the biggest give away was "Scotland Yard" having a Union Jack in the corner of the detective's office.

Sponsored Links
Looks like this argument is gathering some pace. Couple of BBC 'wokists' sneered at Jenrick having a Union flag and picture of the queen behind him.
After a group of back bench Tory MP's wrote to the BBC complaining, the two hosts were forced to apologise.

The wider public aren't letting it go though, they've had enough of 'UK hating wokists' and want the pair sacked.

Sounds good to me.

'Sack the woke idiots!' Britons erupt at BBC's Stayt and Munchetty after Union flag swipe (msn.com)

confected culture war

its handy for right wing media.....helps to deflect from the real issues

all they did was make a joke about a large flag, but fillyboy falls for the Tory dummy outrage

seriously you really are so predictable........heres a thought, why dont think about these things for more than a second

What kind of nut has a flag in the living room?

The-prudent-housewife---A-010.jpg

Ever thought about posting something other than negative comments & snidey insults Notch.
Maybe learn to debate without the nastyness.....

Why blame Boris? EU forced him to previously show both EU and Union Flag or neither. Now he can proudly display OUR UNION FLAG

The BBC has some very serious problems to face if it is to retain any semblance of good faith with the British public it serves. I'm even hearing rumblings & grumblings about its standards from the Methodist Spinsters Hat Pin Collectors Society . . . .

I absolutely love this, is this himmy.. Notch or their collective leader? This is exactly the sh't they preach day in day out here.

Quite a good 'stand-up' called Andrew Lawrence, check him out on you tube. He's done a few good ones on the vaccine.

Ever thought about posting something other than negative comments & snidey insults Notch.
Maybe learn to debate without the nastyness.....
He's regressed back to schoolboy mentality, hence i have him on ignore. Ill reiterate, once Notch was pretty respectable, i respected him for a levelled opinion on things, something changed and he's become an embarrassment, or this bell-end alter ego of his was too strong for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back