'Flag sneering'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
The flag thing is justified in my opinion- by that I mean the mild **** taking.
The ministers are in their own houses. What kind of nut has a flag in the living room?
It's USA style political theatre.
No one felt the need for this before Boris.

I watched a poor 9/11 based American drama that was too low budget to shoot in the uk.
"Manchester" was a street shot at night in the rain but the biggest give away was "Scotland Yard" having a Union Jack in the corner of the detective's office.

I guess you may have noticed for many years my flag is my avatar. Im absolutely proud of it, no im not a football supporter or a racist or a nationalist. But i am proud of being English, just as anyone else should be entitled to be proud of their country without being mocked or insulted about it.

I also have one in my car, my boat, in my garden and my underpants sometimes.

It ranges between hilarious & tedious.... never believable or honest.

Sponsored Links
I guess you may have noticed for many years my flag is my avatar. Im absolutely proud of it, no im not a football supporter or a racist or a nationalist. But i am proud of being English, just as anyone else should be entitled to be proud of their country without being mocked or insulted about it.

I also have one in my car, my boat, in my garden and my underpants sometimes.
Cue the music...

Im absolutely proud of it, no im not a football supporter or a racist or a nationalist.

On a dress down day in the mid 90's I went to work in my casual biker gear, c/w a belt buckle that said "British by Birth, English by the Grace of God".

This caused much silent uproar amongst the lefties, the snowflakes & the green haired sexual deviants, with several threats of official complaints to be made in 'ritin by their komitee, until my gang of Iraqis, Saudis, Japanese, Canadian, the Oirish Hoodlum & the Scottish druggy , Welsh, Svedish, & a girly from Cornwall pointed out their obvious mistake . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back