Flagging

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a area down the bottom of my garden/yard its about 8ft by 8ft it has my shed down there and its already flagged with thoose boring council type flags.

I dont want too spend very much money. I was thinking could I leave the flags down and put new ones on top? I could just dab the new ones and stick them on top.

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for your reply.

The existing flags are nice and solid and I dont mind the level going up because that area of the garden is already lower than the rest of the garden.

Would you flag around the shed or move it?

How much of the existing flags are on show around the shed? Seems to be a lot of work just to disguise them. Can't you think of a quicker alternative? Pots? Paint? Bark? Just my 2p worth

Sponsored Links
Tried bark before looks nice for a bit but then it goes off

I dont think it will cost me too much as the flags I want are very cheap and I wont need many. The shed is raised up higher so the flags will just go round it nice.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back