Float on...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've got the radio on and the song 'Float on...' just came on. It really reminds me of a bunch of gay queens and as much as I hate it I will have it in my head all day long now :evil:

Any other stupid songs remind you of something they aren't mean to be?

Does this post make sense?

Sponsored Links
Hi Brightness

Give us a chance

:D :D :D

Three minutes is not a long time ( or so my wife keeps on saying )

First sign of diynot madness is replying to your own post coz no-one else did.

Sponsored Links
hermes said:
First sign of diynot madness is replying to your own post coz no-one else did.

Ahhhhhhhhh I'm mad anyway my kids keep telling me I lost half me marbles the day I married their Dad and then the rest went the days I gave birth to them. Little darlings they are :rolleyes:

Eldest didn't come home last night and when i said to him this morning that I was worried about him he said it was daft as I knew he was at his g/f's.

I replied yes but something could have happened to him on his way home. Sodface replied that I was being stupid as he didn't come home so nothing was going to happen :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :LOL:

Brightness said:
I replied yes but something could have happened to him on his way home. Sodface replied that I was being stupid as he didn't come home so nothing was going to happen :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :LOL:

sound quite logical that son of yours :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Brightness said:
I've got the radio on and the song 'Float on...' just came on. It really reminds me of a bunch of gay queens and as much as I hate it I will have it in my head all day long now :evil:

Any other stupid songs remind you of something they aren't mean to be?

Does this post make sense?

Y M C A sing a bunch of ......

This is really sad now, but I sing a song to my kids when it's bathtime.

Along the lines of:

"Who would like a B A T H? Who wants a B A T H? You can have lots of fun, rubbing soap on your bum, then rinsing it off with the shower.......Do you want a B A T H? Do you want a B A T H?....etc.........."

You have to manipulate the odd word, but it almost fits......

Hang on, let me get my flak jacket on........

PMSL I bet your kids look forward to bath time though! Me and youngest son had a bubble fight last night when I was running my bath. There were bubbles everywhere and the dogs were looking at me like I'd lost the plot!

The Seekers..Island of dreams..."I wander the streets and the Gay crowded places" :LOL: ..Black+ white Minstrels LP I found.......kemptown races etc. :rolleyes: BUT there`s one track.Massa`s in de cold cold ground........Can`t even print the words here :LOL: .Not nowadays.

Sponsored Links
Back