The Queens Speech

Sponsored Links
Anybody see the pictures that people have played with?
Because she wore a green dress, people have photoshopped stuff like Iron Maiden T shirts onto her
Liz looks like a metal head

Sponsored Links
She seems a very nice old lady, but I'm not remotely interested in what she has to say.

I love the Queen. She is from a lost age when people were decent and proper; much better times.

Windsor, and very nice it looked too, in the opening shots showing the inner ward.

I enjoyed Windsor in my teenage years but it could get a little rough at night being a 'Barracks Town', Eton, on t'other side of the bridge was my Saturday night pub crawl of choice, 6 or 7 decent pubs along that high street.

The Christopher was my favourite in Elton- still there but turned into a hotel. The bar at the front still exists.
Also the merry wives of Windsor, and the willie the fourth. Both gone- willie is renamed now

Yes, Buck House is her place of work, Windsor her weekend home, so she's doing her bit by working from home. God bless her.
Buck House is her official residence, so Windsor is but just one of her 'holiday homes'.

Unless of course like MP's did she can simply flip her homes to suit!

The Christopher was my favourite in Elton- still there but turned into a hotel. The bar at the front still exists.
Also the merry wives of Windsor, and the willie the fourth. Both gone- willie is renamed now

There used to be a disco in an upstairs room at The Christopher, that would be about 48 years ago, Watermans arms and the College Arms were my preferred watering holes.

Sponsored Links
Back