Flogging the Death Penalty

Sponsored Links
When caught and convicted, they should be chemically castrated and have their skin dyed purple.

Wotan

Sponsored Links
I assume they take a swab in this case, if so when the yob is caught, although i don't know how the courts work, the young girl should not have to face her attacker again, as soon as they get a match cut his balls off, lock him up in a dark cell and forget to feed him..

no pred,allow him to be a sex toy in the worst prison imaginable.

No doubt , someone will be on shortly, bleating on about the Human Rights of this vile attacker. Pleading for leniency as the assailant is,,,
a, foreign, and didn't understand UK law....
b, of low intelligence,,, and didn't understand UK law....
c, had a bad upbringing, also suffering from ADHD/Dyslexia/Asbergers Syndrome, and didn't understand UK law.....
d, has a drugs habit, which has scrambled his brains leading to,, no understanding of UK law...

Ahh that makes it alright then does it???? ;) ;) ;)

No but it explains a few things. Are you a defense lawyer?

When caught and convicted, they should be chemically castrated and have their skin dyed purple.

Wotan
You mentioned the 'dying purple' thing a few years ago (if I remember correctly).
Excellent idea.

But wouldn't we just be better off without them altogether.???

Death is my vote.

QUOTE:
"The suspect is described as a black male with afro hair wearing a dark grey top and black baggy jeans."

Well that narrows it down in Enfield. :LOL: :LOL:

QUOTE:
"The suspect is described as a black male with afro hair wearing a dark grey top and black baggy jeans."

Well that narrows it down in Enfield. :LOL: :LOL:
Could have been a cunning disguise. Either way, hope the **** rots in hell.

No but it explains a few things. Are you a defense lawyer?

Gladly not Joe,( I don't know how anyone's conscious, would let them defend the indefensible, but I suppose money talks) Apparently this is just the sort of perpetrator, Cherie Blair would represent though. ;) ;)

For the record, I am definitely in favour of the death penalty for murder and such things as this offence - on the proviso that the culprit is found guilty beyond any doubt.

This animal will probably get an ASBO if and when he is caught.

Sponsored Links
Back