Flogging the Death Penalty

For the record, I am definitely in favour of the death penalty for murder and such things as this offence - on the proviso that the culprit is found guilty beyond any doubt.
The only argument against it is that the criminal would then be unable to help solve other outstanding crimes. As such I favour permanent isolation with the only possible communication being to a solicitor (closely scrutinised to prevent any chance of personal messages getting out or in).

Sponsored Links
For the record, I am definitely in favour of the death penalty for murder and such things as this offence - on the proviso that the culprit is found guilty beyond any doubt.
The only argument against it is that the criminal would then be unable to help solve other outstanding crimes. As such I favour permanent isolation with the only possible communication being to a solicitor (closely scrutinised to prevent any chance of personal messages getting out or in).

I'm afraid that didn't seem to work with the Moors Murderers, did it?

Hang them! Irrefutable evidence then no problems. Save the tax payer a fortune.

Look to America and you'll see it cost MORE to execute them. Also remember the last man hanged in the UK (Derek Bentley) received a posthumous pardon.

Sponsored Links
When caught and convicted, they should be chemically castrated and have their skin dyed purple.

Wotan
You mentioned the 'dying purple' thing a few years ago (if I remember correctly).
Excellent idea.

But wouldn't we just be better off without them altogether.???

Death is my vote.
Yes the death penalty would be the ideal answer, but I doubt if that will ever return, dying paedos purple after they have been castrated chemically or better still physically, would seriously affect their lifestyle, and restrict their activities.

Wotan

Back