floorboard

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
can i ge a slim disc to attahc to an angle grinder to make cuts to cut floorboards?

if so where can i get a disc from

Sponsored Links
gcol said:
http://www.brimarc.com/home.php3?page=products&pc=C_100_7&PHPSESSID=60e4867ebe4e8b9fcd2879d5c6137f33
I was after the same thing a few weeks back. Someone on here pointed me at one of these. Looks the business but I haven't got round to getting one yet.

cheers

dont need one quite yet, will be in about 3weeks time when i get keys to the house.

Just getting everything ready, and making sure i have a list of all the extra tools i need to get that i already havent got.

cud do with maybe getting a disc to chase the walls, but then again it will cause alot of dust

Sponsored Links
whatever you use cut 1mm less than the thickness off the boards to protect services cut along the joists where possible [avoiding nails and screws

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back