Flow meters all at zero on Uponor Vario S UFH manifold.

Hose pipe in the top from tap - drain from bottom into bucket.
as per this .
Its shown with the hose pipe in from the bottom and drain from the top but cant see this working if the flowmeters are still installed?

1702993965654.png

Sponsored Links
No air bleeds anywhere. Thats the closest I can get for pics as the unvented cylinder is in the way.

Sponsored Links
And you connected the hose from the tap to the top manifold and not to the bottom, as shown?, (incorrectly IMO, if the flow meters are installed, as they might act as non return valves when the water tries to flow upwards through them?)

If you refer to my previous photo you will see that the flow meters (where i attach the tap hose) are at the top, and return vaves are at the bottom, which is where I am attaching the drain hose.
I am off for a Christmas drink now - will post to any relies tomorrow.

Think I have solved this. The T ball valves are not completely closing. Big job so will probably leave it till after Xmas

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back