Flowmax 180 combination

the pump circulates the heat out of the boiler so if the pump is not set correctly and running correctly the heat cant get out of the boiler fast enough so the boiler gets noisy

Ahhh I see, sorry about the questions but I understand now.
Cheers Ian.

Sponsored Links
Attached are images of my two pumps, pink/red ch circulation pump, blue thermal store circulation pump. Would the black pump ups3 15-50/65 be a replacement for either of my pumps if I find any issues. My issue only appears to be linked to the hw circ pump but asking about both anyway.

Attachments

• 20200201_185157.jpg
    20200201_185157.jpg
    213.6 KB · Views: 56
  • 20200201_185126.jpg
    20200201_185126.jpg
    212.4 KB · Views: 72
  • Screenshot_20200202-125602_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200202-125602_Chrome.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Attached are images of my two pumps, pink/red ch circulation pump, blue hw circulation pump
You dont have a HW circulation pump,one pump circulates the store water between the store and the Boiler, the other pump circulates the water from the store through the radiators when CH is selected

You dont have a HW circulation pump,one pump circulates the store water between the store and the Boiler, the other pump circulates the water from the store through the radiators when CH is selected

I know that it was just for ease of explanation. They where actually marked up as how water pump and central heating pump originally but the stickers came off with the heat.

Sponsored Links
I know that it was just for ease of explanation. They where actually marked up as how water pump and central heating pump originally but the stickers came off with the heat.
It just confuses things when you call it a HW Circulation pump, as some systems do use a HW Circulation pump, yours doesnt

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back