Flue integrity test

Sponsored Links
I'm sorry if a don't remember every make and model of boiler I've ever come across, it's a job and the relevant documents have been to hand, so I can't and don't bother to access details like an autistic savant, I was asking because I've been fitting oil for over a year and renewed my gas safe registration and on the inspection was asked a specific question about inlet testing which I answered, I was Mearly asking when it had come into force?

Sponsored Links
http://www.tpieurope.com/products/716/FGA_Combined.pdf

This is probably one of the best details on the subject.

You must forgive all the 'Gas Johnnies' on here mate, they think they're the dogs danglers & God's gift to the heating industry. Most experienced engineers will understand that gas is just one fuel & gas appliances don't account for every form of heating in the country.

As for the 'combustion chamber pot', it's generally occupied by the above mentioned Johnnies, with their head so far up their own rsole - they rarely see the light of day!!!......... :LOL:

You're missing out on several interesting threads on Closely Spaced Tee's at the moment Dickie.

Gas may not be the only fuel, but it certainly dominates the market :p

You're missing out on several interesting threads on Closely Spaced Tee's at the moment Dickie.

Gas may not be the only fuel, but it certainly dominates the market :p

True dear boy, but there's so many other skills. Most Gas Johnnies are just sticking their probe up some old dear's flue 8 hours a day!!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back