Flue picture problem

or appliances which have serious flueing and/or ventillation or combustion defects when measured against manufacturers instructions and/or BS 5440-1 and 2 or other relevant standards/guideance documents.

still AR

Sponsored Links
i think i feel a Bamber apology is required ( only from him because he seems to be the only one who cannot discuss anything but has to try to impose an arrogant bullish attitude)

And you have it Sir!

I apologise, of course an open flued appliance is AR without adequate ventilation & not spilling POC`s, sorry it`s a little late, I`ve been busy but you also have to remember that at the time of my statement I was....

very........very....Drunk ;) ( fast show ). :D

Not Arrogant or Bullish, don`t take myself or this site as seriously as some, Calm Down Dear! it`s only a website.

Bamber now i have changed my attitude to you, i just feel sometimes your posts are too harsh/aggresive for no reason, apology not really needed, the debates we have here are great i am a gas engineer and have been for many years but still i am clever enough to know i am still learning and i try to do so, sometimes i post without checking something because my core knowledge is quite good and i say " i think" but sometimes i get it wrong, when i know i'm right i post what i know, but we still enter into great debates which help us all and the people who post as well, so i will endeavour to see your posts in the way they were meant, life is too short for hassle is what i say.
cheers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back