Footballing Drivel

I suspect the cheating, moronic, selfish footballers do more in the community(here and abroad)than most rugby players.
They certainly line the pockets of prostitutes, bookies and chintzy, tacky and chavvy household stores, yes.

I suspect the cheating, moronic, selfish footballers do more in the community(here and abroad)than most rugby players.
Do they? Care to show a comparison?

Not really.............but I would like to see the reasons for your generalisations. Yes there are some that fit your descriptions but not enough to tar them all with the same brush.

Sponsored Links
Not really.............but I would like to see the reasons for your generalisations. Yes there are some that fit your descriptions but not enough to tar them all with the same brush.
You are right, there are some football players who avoid cheating, one or two that don't gamble or sleep with hookers or are faithful to their partners, three or four that can actually string a sentence together on camera and a handful that could get into a university.

What amuses me most is that it is usually the foreign players that deliver the best English. At least they can say the word 'fink' properly. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back