For all those Ideal Isar haters

carn't understand why you pay someone to fix your own boiler!!

Not following you, I dont and havent, only had Ideal out while it was under warranty, I aint gonna buy and fit 2 new PCB's on a brand new boiler !!! while it had 2 years warranty on it.

Had a call from the Ideal rep Paul Smith today, wanting me to try a Logic, he was rather pleased when I told him I was allready fitting them , looks like I have got some £26.00's to come :cool: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
cant be arsed, I am on one other horsey forum and facebook, difficult to juggle, so CC would be extra time consuming.

Sponsored Links
cant be a***d, I am on one other horsey forum and facebook, difficult to juggle, so CC would be extra time consuming.

Hell of alot of imfo available in there on ideals / icos / Isar / amongst a shed load of other imfo , worth getting :D yer a***e in there just for that :D :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back