Forum playing up? + one other

Apple, I imagine that when they withdraw support there comes a point where the old software simply wont work for what is important.

Blup
Afaik, there’s still support for my iPad, I’ve actually updated it, but still same issue

Sponsored Links
Fair point, i have just noticed there are no problems with pics on the screwfix community forum so it does look as though it is this site.

Blup

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW
A lot of the pop up ads I am getting on the site are written in what looks like some sort of Chinese writing.

BTW, how do you PM the Moderators?

A lot of the pop up ads I am getting on the site are written in what looks like some sort of Chinese writing.

BTW, how do you PM the Moderators?
We show minimal ads to those who are logged in, so for the best experience please keep logged in.

You can't directly PM the moderators, you can PM me if you would like, or you can raise an alert to the moderators using the option on each post.

Sponsored Links
We show minimal ads to those who are logged in, so for the best experience please keep logged in.

You can't directly PM the moderators, you can PM me if you would like, or you can raise an alert to the moderators using the option on each post.

Thanks. I don't actually mind the ads. I was just wondering if the Chinese wording meant there was a glitch on the website somewhere. It seemed to start after there were quite a few Spam posts with Chinese wording in the titles the other morning. Getting less ads like this now.

Now it's mainly just the OPEN/CLOSE options at the bottom in "Chinese" text. Before it was the whole advert. It's definitely a bit odd.

1675890536945.png

Last edited:
Dozens of new posts like this, I opened one OOI and got it flagged up by my anti virus software. Mods and posters you have been warned.

Blup

Back