Forum Update

I'm on a mobile atm, to edit I have to click the three little dots at the bottom of my post, then I get to click the edit button.

Sponsored Links
Nice look and feel. However there doesn't appear to be a way to opt out of non-essential cookies.
Yes, the cookies options are still run on the old options, this is part of which will change.
wishywashy colouring, its not a yes from me
They're the same colours as before?
I'm on a mobile atm, to edit I have to click the three little dots at the bottom of my post, then I get to click the edit button.
I see what you mean, I will add it to the snagging list and see if it can be more visible.

Sponsored Links
It is the intention to add a wider option that should make it wider.
That would be good , asap, as a lot of wasted space on the sides of my screen

Colour does look different on each reply - or its brighter - certainly different

I can't find the "mark all forums read" button when using my mobile.
I have to click twice now to like or thank.
The colours are a bit wishy washy.
And while you are at it, bring back the thumbs down button.

I like it. Adverts have gone now i've logged in. It'll just be a case of getting used to something different.

The display format needs to be wider, as it was. If I expand it to fill the screen the text is too large, so there aren't as many posts on the screen. That's probably what people mean when they say there aren't as many posts on a page.

There's a v large space of nothing at the end of posts where "signatures" would be . DIYnot's in this thread doesn't show it but all the others do.

Look at Dereekoo's post or Lower's above, too much blank space.

There is a wider style 'DIYnot - Wide' available to use if you prefer that look, you can select it under Account Preferences:

The blank space under the posts are not from the spacing for the signatures, it depends on how tall the user profile part is on the left. This was also something the previous forum did btw (although the user profile section is slightly taller in the current version).

In the words of the wife.

What's going on ear then.... Here I know. Ear sounds better.

She also don't like change but you can't stop progress.. That's what they call it. Whatever

Sponsored Links
Back