Votes: 13 81.3%
  • Guy

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is the BBC trying to replace the great Fred Dibnah with Guy Martin in 'The Boat That Guy Built'?

I don't dislike the prog' but if they're trying to replace Fred - not in the same league. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Is the BBC trying to replace the great Fred Dibnah with Guy Martin in 'The Boat That Guy Built'?

I don't dislike the prog' but if they're trying to replace Fred - not in the same league. :rolleyes:

Thas not wrong there Chief, the two slightly homoerotic relationship between the two is worrying me Boss.

How fast is that canalboat Boss? One minute they are in Leeds, the next the midlands, it must be a bloody speedboat, Chief.

I noticed today that a new C4 programme advertised with Kirsty Allsop? and Phil whoever??? that uses the same theme tune, so the programme will soon be forgotten, chief.

Fred, chief, usually got his facts incorrect, and was going from memory, rather than a TV research team, so some of the info he gave, maybe a bit dodgy, boss.

Did I mention, boss, that I find their use of pet names for one another, Chief, ABSOLUTELY BLOODY ANNOYING!!!!!!!!! STOP IT!!!!

I think he said he was from Lincolnshire? but has a Yorkshire/Lancashire accent? Why? A famous motorbike racer? Never heard of him.

Bye' 'eck boss, tha's harsh chief!

Sponsored Links
POLL.....I put 'weed and feed' on my lawn ( best place) yesterday. When can I expect some improvement?

1. Tomorrow

2. Nextweek

any fool can prat about in a boat - just look @ the poxy so called Marinas around our coast. :evil: But it takes a real man to get a few hundred feet aloft - and that includes our Senior Service guys ;) Rest o` em are just friggin` in t` riggin. Chief Petty Oficer Nige :mrgreen: Fred gets my vote anytime

Gave up ten minutes in. Annoying bugger, dumbed down format - and "the boat that guy built" was made by someone else, in the 90's.

Sometimes I can't get beyond my own pedantry!

Sponsored Links
Back