free ice cold drinks all day

salt water freezes at an even lower temperature, but it wouldn't taste nice in the drink I'll bet.. :)

not good to freeze pressurised bottles, but if you open it and seal it at room pressure then it shouldn't explode

yeah, a steel or ally can in the microwave is a good idea isn't it? :rolleyes: ;)

Sponsored Links
I understand you are supposed to drink at room temperature as the cold drinks can make your body go into shock mode on a hot day, I never drink from cold but I'm in 2 minds about this.

I'm gonna have to say this because it's starting to irrationally bug me. BA "Shure" is spelt sure. Still love ya though ;)

I'm gonna have to say this because it's starting to irrationally bug me. BA "Shure" is spelt sure. Still love ya though ;)

thanks greatly appreciated :cool:
please pick me up on other spelling errors as some are so bad the word checker has no clue lol

Sponsored Links
Blasphemous - I guess you are wondering why you bothered....

Have a look at the Hotpoint 'future' frost-free fridge freezer. It is a half and half job and properly packed holds quite a bit.

Have a look at the Hotpoint 'future' frost-free fridge freezer. It is a half and half job and properly packed holds quite a bit.
Or move into an igloo :idea:

Thank you Francine. Will have a look.

Or move into an igloo :idea:
DA-AL172348.jpg

daneski 88, just had to thank you...I too was having trouble visualising the frozen bottle trick.

Sponsored Links
Back