Free photographs of Yorkshire

Sponsored Links
Not so keen on most, too many taken with auto focus and exposure is all wrong...

Sponsored Links
Not so keen on most, too many taken with auto focus and exposure is all wrong...

I only have about 10 that I am totally happy with to be fair but they all have their place as backgrounds or wallpaper,

Sure if I wanted to sell pictures commercially I would have a decent camera with the right filters to take away the glare but these are quick and dirty phone pics and like mp3's as opposed to vinyl or even CDs or real music in modern society form often wins over function.

Photos either catch the mood or they don't some of the most captivating pictures are grainy black and whites capturing human struggle.

Stop being so horrible, whats up with you :rolleyes:
does no one ever want just for once one nice pleasant thread on here.

Stop being so horrible, whats up with you :rolleyes:
does no one ever want just for once one nice pleasant thread on here.

Honest opinion.

He likes to go around calling others gay so I would have thought he was thick skinned. Treat others as they treat you.

Maybe if you took your own advice you would gain a bit of respect.
Don't know what your problem is but I have not known you to have a good word about anyone or a 'discussion' with someone that has managed to cause you to reconsider your views. You remind me of my ex father in law. Even when proved wrong he was right.

All I am saying is that in my opinion most of peaps posts appear to disagree with what a lot of people post, are often deriding someone for their views, contain vitriol and basically try to undermine a lot of posters. What he, and some others, seem not to realise is that we are all entitled to an opinion of a subject and respect that others may have a different opinion. To me, he just wants people to accept that he is always right and if you don't agree then you are a lesser person who doesn't know what you are talking about.

Moderators please tidy up this thread and remove all the offtopic content - many thanks :D

I'm entitled to mine also, if you think it's wrong discuss it, that's what it's all about.

If you can't discuss then you are in the wrong place.

STOP HIJACKING THIS THREAD!!!

We are not talking about the rights and wrongs of discussions on this thread and if we are it is because you have broken forum rules and hijacked the post.
So please run along and start your own thread - you can title the thread 'Who wants an argument right now-come on 'ave it!'

That way you can drivel on in your own stupid way without going off topic and it would be your thread so it couldn't get hijacked . This thread I started however needed none of your immature interventions.

Now back on topic

I hope you peeps have found my pics acceptable enough to take a free copy for wallpaper :)

Thanks to the Tiscali user from near Buckley :D
I see you have looked at the pictures a couple of times now cheers!
Hope you found one you liked. :oops:

Sorry just to clarify I cannot identify users just their isp provider and local node so don't be shy.

Sponsored Links
Back