Toolstation/Screwfix ETC asking for postcode.

Ok, enough!!

A friend of ours is an areas manager for one of the two outfits

The reason they ask for postcode and email address at times is = MARKETING = FACT

Marketing IE sees who is visiting the Westminster store and from how far afield etc. Then they plan if they need a new store or store removed. I often get toolstation post/promotions less so screwedfixed.

Please do not bother thanking me.
You mix with an area manager???
I thought you only dealt with ceo of £100M+ companies...

Sponsored Links
You mix with an area manager???
I thought you only dealt with ceo of £100M+ companies...

Direct me to that comment. On the other don't bother as you know I did not say that.

Unlike you, it does not bother me how much someone earns or not as long as they are not cheating the benefits system or crims and nice to me and that is a fact

Direct me to that comment. On the other don't bother as you know I did not say that.

Unlike you, it does not bother me how much someone earns or not as long as they are not cheating the benefits system or crims and nice to me and that is a fact
Maybe I got confused with your alter ego (y)

Sponsored Links
Blimey. Aren't you lot aware yet of facial recognition being used in supermarkets?

Just happened to me in Halfords. I just said no I don’t know it.
Then he asked for my email address. no I don’t know that either.:LOL:

Halfords have got my email address. Every now and again, they send an email sayiing they notice I haven't shopped with them for a while - have a free £10 voucher. Don't mind if I do. Had two or three of these vouchers so far.

Last edited:
Halfords have got my email address. Every now and again, they send an email sayiing they notive I haven't shopped with them for a while - have a free £10 voucher. Don't mind if I do. Had two or three of these vouchers so far.
Don’t normally entertain them but one of the vans wouldn’t start .£4.40 for some female spade connectors. robbers:LOL:.
Although I get 10% off through AA (recovery)
but forgot:cautious:

Don’t normally entertain them but one of the vans wouldn’t start .£4.40 for some female spade connectors. robbers:LOL:.
Although I get 10% off through AA (recovery)
but forgot:cautious:

I recommend anyone who's in a trade - not just motor trade - to get a Halfords trade card. Discounts vary, but have had some sizeable ones off certain products. Halfords are handy and a good range. I try to support the disappearing local factors as well.

https://www.halfords.com/motoring/trade-card/trade-card-sign-up.html

Sponsored Links
Back