Free Sims

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
A certain mobile phone provider whose name is among the gases we breathe has given me 4 free sims, where I only wanted one.

If anybody wants one (there are 3 going), just e-mail me (using simon@, not securespark, please) with your name & address & I'll stick one in the post to you.

Sponsored Links
Most of the networks do this from time to time, keep an eye on their websites for the "free sim" offers. It annoys the hell out of my mates that I change my number so often, but I generally have a stack of sims from each network in my desk drawer, and when I notice that a certain network is offering cheap calls, free texts, or whatever on PAYG, into the phone that sim goes!!

My friends often say, "but I get XXX free minutes and XXX free texts, with XXX network, for only £30 a month.... F Off!!! I use the PAYG offers wherever I can, have never had to top up more than £10-£15 a month, and always have surplus credit... and it's not like I don't use the thing either!

Sponsored Links
ive still got a nokia 3310 :oops: me and the wife have a joint account with orange and our MONTHLY bill never exceeds a tenner, one of the advantages of being Billy no mates :LOL:

I have a nokia.. 3310 ....awful .....reception .... walkinhg around what a nightmare ...tells us about it , are you get , know ... know .... That bitch ...

aye up lad , curry home .. lol ...

Back