French Gas

I assure you that British Gas under the unbrella of Centrica is a British based company of reletivley small scale when comapred to most major british companies.

People who are in compition with British Gas often mis-pronounce Centrica with a French accent "Centrique-a" in order to steer customers away.........a breach of trading standards I might add.

Sponsored Links
Perhaps simond thought they where French because they use citreon an peugoet vans. Thank god we didn`t get into the discusion why centrica use the name British Gas in this country yet British Gas are not allowed to and have to go by BG PLC

i wondered why that guy from bg who gave me quote had onions around his neck and drove a citroen 2cv

Sponsored Links
I had a phone call last week from a woman asking how much it would be for a diverter valve replacing on a worcester. After a bit of me asking questions and her not being forthcoming with answers, she rang off. So, me being me, i called her back only to find myself through to gritish bas customer survey dept. What`s all that about? Neither the original caller or the woman i spoke to at b.g. sounded at all french. The second one sounded a bit welsh though! Maybe a secret takeover on the cards by Charlotte Church? Watch out Thierry Henry and co!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back