Funny Customers

Sponsored Links
Here's a simple one that caused me what I'm sure is the start of a hernia trying not to laugh today.

A lady asked me if I would make sure that I used "water-repentant" grout in the shower area.

JohnD said:
[url]http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/pro.jsp?id=29833&ts=43899[/url] said:
26-40mm diameter
should be more than adequate

As it happened tim and john, I didnt hang around long enough to get his actual measurements. :eek:
Coward that I am..... :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
or
p2999601_l.jpg

Pebbledashing... :?: Did he have kidney stones........would`ve thought he was using a pva alternative...........anyone remember the Hale+Pace sketch with the "house made of body fluids" :eek: :mad: :LOL: :LOL:

Nige F said:
Pebbledashing... :?: Did he have kidney stones........would`ve thought he was using a pva alternative...........anyone remember the Hale+Pace sketch with the "house made of body fluids" :eek: :mad: :LOL: :LOL:

Mmm, the coffee table was a work of art. A lot of 'effort' went into that

Dave

I had a right pair back in the eighties..

She was about 20 years younger than her partner, a really nice fella,..she used to slag him off in front of me at every opportunity and if I sat down to tal to them she would sit down next to me and find some excuse to either lean on me or touch me

I dont know whether he was getting off on it

I was! :evil:

Slugbabydotcom said:
Has this happened to you lot?

In 28 years I never had anything like it.

Until:-

Working in Hartlepool a couple of months back. Tenant turned up after a good afternoons drinking. I was stood on a chair doing a tightness test on her meter which was above the front door. Before I knew it she was helping herself to mouthfulls of my meat and 2 veg. :eek:
Of course I complained with the loudest whisper I could muster, but to no avail ;) :LOL:
I went back a couple of weeks later to sort out a flue problem, but seeing as she was sober I never got any further than fixing her boiler :(

Did she have any gravy with her meat and two veg? :LOL: ]

maybe I should get a few more builders/ painters /gas fitters in for quotes!

Even if I was single, I haven't seen many tradesmen I would be interested in.

I was out on the town one night with a friend of mine, and I bumped in to a plumber/gas fitter I had used on several occasions for plumbing jobs. He was a little 'worse for wear' and kept trying to snog and grope me. He was a little embarased when he remembered :LOL:

I haven't had to nerve to ask him back for another job! I would if I thought it would get me discount ;)

Sponsored Links
Back