Funny Customers

Sponsored Links
If anything like that happened I would be very suspicious that it was some kind of setup to get her husband jealous or worse still a situation set to blackmail you to fix it free or pay a few hundred pounds to shut her up.

Tony

i had one a few weeks ago, pretty girl about 30 years old. Soon as i walked in she opened up her cardigan with tight t-shirt exposed and lets just say it was cold! She had real doe eyes and followed me everywhere i went really closely whilst i was doing the quote, to the extent that every time i turned around she was there right in my personal space. just felt a bit wierd. i then spoke to two other guys who also went round and gave quotes to her and they said exactly the same thing. not sure if she was a bunny boiler, wierd or up for it! (probably all 3!) :LOL:

Sponsored Links
proberbly had minge cam & mat ablright waiting round the corner

Fitted fan.

Wore very very baggy clothes, and probably stunk of garlic as I had a nice ruby last night.

The first thing.... 'you look good with stubble' :eek:

Made sure the wedding ring was worn, fitted the fan and got outta there. :D

I wouldnt mind if she was a minger, and I might have a bulgy body but I aint no oil painting. :(

Anyway, power shower to fit for her next week. (got a mate doing it for me) RESULT :D

Dave

scatmanjohn said:
FredFlinstone wrote:

She need any plastering doing?

Do you mean like "i left her face looking like a plasterers radio" :LOL: :LOL:

lmao

thanks scatman......ive just had two teeth out and it hurts to laugh....think ive just burst my stitches :LOL:

When young ,single and working for someone else i used to have what i would call my cuppa club.4 or 5 ladies to keep happy.
Just like confessions of a gasman- `appy days
Now i`m married i`d run a mile.Too much to lose .

[quote="FredFlintstone
No, seriously, I can imagine it to be quite scary really. I mean, WTF do you do in a situation like that? Happily married, wife and kids at home, it's there on a plate waiting to be eaten (excuse the pun) but you know you can't - it's not worth throwing everything away for and it could also give rise (again, excuse the pun) to a few tricky situations, especially if "dull" hubby return home early to find you on top of her. The rejection bit's tricky too. Is she a psycho? Will she stalk me if I reject her? And so on.
[/quote]

I agree, and it can be quite scary.

Similar happened to me a few years ago.

I was working for a firm of builders, and I was the only female decorator the others were male, and we had a fairly big job, it was flats, and we were each given a flat.
The flats were occupied, and I got the short straw, wheras I got the pi55head, he didnt work, and he was always drunk.

We all had keys to let ourselves in as some of the flat occupiers worked, mine didnt , but that wasnt too bad as he was always in bed.
After a few days, he knew my routine, what time I turned up etc.

This particular morning after being there about 4 days, I let myself in as normal, shouted out, 'its only me', and walked into the flat expecting the drunking git to still be in bed.

And to my amazment he was lying on the sofa in the sitting room pebbledashing his ceiling :oops:

I thought, the crafty git knows what time I am due in, and he is trying it on or trying to shock me
I just walked by the sofa, looked at him, and said,'playing tents again are we'? and carried on into the kitchen, admittidly I was shaking like a leaf, but I couldnt let him see I was affected by it.

I stayed in the kitchen for about 15 mins, then I went back into the front room and he had gone, from that day on I never came face to face with him or any other part of him again. :rolleyes:

spice said:
[quote="FredFlintstone
No, seriously, I can imagine it to be quite scary really. I mean, WTF do you do in a situation like that? Happily married, wife and kids at home, it's there on a plate waiting to be eaten (excuse the pun) but you know you can't - it's not worth throwing everything away for and it could also give rise (again, excuse the pun) to a few tricky situations, especially if "dull" hubby return home early to find you on top of her. The rejection bit's tricky too. Is she a psycho? Will she stalk me if I reject her? And so on.

I agree, and it can be quite scary.

Similar happened to me a few years ago.

I was working for a firm of builders, and I was the only female decorator the others were male, and we had a fairly big job, it was flats, and we were each given a flat.
The flats were occupied, and I got the short straw, wheras I got the pi55head, he didnt work, and he was always drunk.

We all had keys to let ourselves in as some of the flat occupiers worked, mine didnt , but that wasnt too bad as he was always in bed.
After a few days, he knew my routine, what time I turned up etc.

This particular morning after being there about 4 days, I let myself in as normal, shouted out, 'its only me', and walked into the flat expecting the drunking git to still be in bed.

And to my amazment he was lying on the sofa in the sitting room pebbledashing his ceiling :oops:

I thought, the crafty git knows what time I am due in, and he is trying it on or trying to shock me
I just walked by the sofa, looked at him, and said,'playing tents again are we'? and carried on into the kitchen, admittidly I was shaking like a leaf, but I couldnt let him see I was affected by it.

I stayed in the kitchen for about 15 mins, then I went back into the front room and he had gone, from that day on I never came face to face with him or any other part of him again. :rolleyes:[/quote]

http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/pro.jsp?id=29833&ts=43899

i had a funny customer once

clown.jpg
:LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back