Funny photos you took yourself

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We've all seen the ones that float around the internet, but I thought I would share this one with you... it makes me titter every time I see it :LOL:

A couple of years ago I was on holiday in Florida with a couple of mates. One day on the freeway we saw something that didn't seem quite right. I took this photo of a lorry that was driving at 70mph at the time. :eek:

backseat.JPG

Come on, that's a call to contribute your own if ever I heard one!

Sponsored Links
Got this one of Mousehole Public Toilets in the mid 90's.....

Sorry the quality is poor - It's a print from a print from a scratched neg. Then it has been photographed itself to be uploaded. Anyway, you get the idea.....

MouseholePublicToilet.JPG

No photo, I'm afraid, but I asw a sign on a plane once....

'Toilet Out of Order - See Technician's Log'

Sponsored Links
Thanks you pair i will try and sought some out----about time we had some light threads

I'm not doing well on the photos, but whenever I'm in the States I drive through a town with a very big boundary sign saying 'Seaford - Voted 29th Best Small Town in America' - That always tickles me too, for some reason.

Richardp said:
Scilly pix

This is the electic meterman and his dog leaving our home.

Nah, Do Badgers read the meters out there?

Is the 'Scillonian' still plying to and fro?

:eek: :eek:

She is shallow draught I believe, flat bottomed some may say... Not too deep in St Mary's?
Scillonian Link
Had eventful round trip in an older model ( Scill' II ) back in '75 .... Loose cargo in the hold, one Range Rover, watched some clever stuff as the crew dodged in and out, to tie the bu##er down, only working as the ship was moving upward, their lookout calling them out just before the bows plunged .. sea sickness prevailed.. best to remain upwind ;)

Glorious place, the Islands, I shall hopefully return one day... 30 miles of sometimes -- bad sea !

:eek: :eek: :mad: :mad: :mad:

The boat is a 'must do' for the possible hell of it... Will be a smashing trip, one way or another.

From Bristol Airport. (originating Manchester I think)
Fixed wing 'Twotter' .. note the twin part ;) Also note, will never have problem lowering fixed, tricycle undercarriage !

Iffy about copters.. Seen some unpleasant residuals thanks.

Need as many engines as pos, preferably with a fair expanse of wing to glide on.
[code:1]SKYBUS FARES 2005 Prices inclusive of airport charges
ADULT CHILD (2-11) INFANT (under 2)
RETURN £260 £157 £74.60[/code:1]

;)

Depends on the chopper. I wouldn't go on a radial-engine one, but I would with a turbine-powered one.

I have two chopper-flying friends. One flies Apaches in the army (lucky s*d), and he has vowed never to go in the chopper of the second guy (one of those small radial-engine ones). This is a guy prepared to fly a gunship into battle, perform crazy manoeuvers and risk life and limb, but he won't go in a petrol-powered helicopter. If he won't, I'm not about to!!! :LOL:

Stub wings are always a bonus too, aeroplane-style landings.

Sponsored Links
Back