Funny thing, all this talk of Brexit.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
...on this forum seems to be all about the suspected/imaginary/projected trouble we are going to be having when it takes place.

All talk of cancelling it, accepting a poor deal or leaving with no deal seems to have quietened down since Boris got in. Or is that just me?

Sponsored Links
...on this forum seems to be all about the suspected/imaginary/projected trouble we are going to be having when it takes place.

All talk of cancelling it, accepting a poor deal or leaving with no deal seems to have quietened down since Boris got in. Or is that just me?

Most of the talk Ive heard elsewhere is about the devious plans Boris is doing to manoeuvre his way to holding power.

after the referendum the talk was all about the type of deal or what deal we should secure: Norway, Canada++++, customs union etc etc.

Then Leavers said they voted to leave the EU -it was all about a deal.

Then TM tried and failed to reach a solution.

And Brexiteers in parliament has had to resort to getting leavers to believe no deal was what they really voted for.

Why? because the lies about Brexit has forced that to happen.

Now Boris is saying he will have to throw loads of money at saving the economy because of a no deal -in other words no deal is effectively imposing sanctions which will cost money to try to minimise.

it really is a complete s@$@storm.

heres the logic: the Tories have imposed Austerity for what nearly 10 years -'prudent fiscal policy' but they are happy to impose no-deal which will will wipe out any money saved by austerity.

Arent we, the public so lucky :ROFLMAO:

That's because brexers like you refuse to tell us about the imaginary benefits of leaving.

Tell me, in what way will I be better off as a result of the UK resigning?

Sponsored Links
Tell me, in what way will I be better off as a result of the UK resigning?
See, even you've changed your tune now and seem to have accepted that it WILL happen. :ROFLMAO: You'll be able to moan and criticise for years.

I thought Johnson had said, since becoming PM, that he now doesn't see no deal happening.

Emergency budget, projecting to spend over £6bm and these warnings were lambasted as project fear.

You ruined it for your kids and grandkids, hope you at least own upto that.

Yeh right,,, just wait until that German controlled, eu dictatorship garbage, "conscript" them into the eu army, the kids will be delighted. :LOL:

Looks like that hit home. Another lie to comfort yourself with.

If you are that fearful sign up or join the TA.

Oyy,, Galabaldi, you childish clown, there WILL be an eu army, even that new German eu PLANT, Ursula von der leyen is going for it, but shhhh!!

Oyy,, Galabaldi, you childish clown, there WILL be an eu army, even that new German eu PLANT, Ursula von der leyen is going for it, but shhhh!!

Foaming at the mouth again. Have you signed up yet?

Typical misinformed RWR.

Christ on a bike! Darrington is two posts into a thread and he HASN'T mentioned stone throwing Muslims in Oldham or Peterborough elections!!:eek:

:mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back