Fuse keeps blowing

Still no joy. the only 3 wires i removed at the programmer have gone back in exactly the same place and all is connected exactly as it was before.

I cant even find a diagram of the wiring as i'm guessing its a very uncommon setup. Theres only boiler, pump and programmer. No cylinder stat, room stat or motorized valve.

Sponsored Links
...Theres only boiler, pump and programmer. No cylinder stat, room stat or motorized valve.
Sounds like it's time you hire somebody who knows what he is doing, to bring that all up to spec; you're wasting tons of money on your gasbill.

...Theres only boiler, pump and programmer. No cylinder stat, room stat or motorized valve.
Sounds like it's time you hire somebody who knows what he is doing, to bring that all up to spec; you're wasting tons of money on your gasbill.

Yeah i no, Something ive been thinking of doing a while. Definitely going to get it done now. It won't have caused any damage to the boiler will it, PCB or anything like that?

Sponsored Links
Is the Time clock next to the boiler or remote?
it is possible that in replacing the fuse many times during your "fault finding!" you may have caused the switch contacts in the time clock to weld together due to the electrical overload - so your timeswitch may now be faulty ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back