G3 Mini & Pyronix Deltabell X G3

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there,

I've fitted a Deltabell X G3 to my Accenta G3 Mini.

I'm having a problem with the Tamper.

The bell box works perfectly well when the alarm is triggered using a door or PIR. But if you open the front cover to the alarm panel for example, the sounder in the key pad goes off but the bell box doesn't.

I recently fitted a Pyronix Deltabell X G2 to my parents house which works no problem, but the Delatbell G3 has an extra 2 "Fault" connections and I'm not sure if there should be a link or maybe a resistor ???

Can anyone shed any light on this for me please ???

Thanks in advance
Craig

The connections in my Accenta G3

IMG_5187.jpg

The connections in my Deltabell X G3

IMG_5186.jpg

Sponsored Links
The panel front tamper isn’t related to the bell fault connections.

like most panels the panel lid tamper does not trigger the bell box unless the panel is programmed for such.

so I would check that in the manual first.

Last edited:
Ahhh, ok.... I'll have a look in the manual....

Many Thanks for you help (again) :)

Sponsored Links
Remove the link ??? I thought that stopped the bellbox sounding when you open the lid and the panel is in engineers mode ???

Thanks
Craig

Didn’t see that in the photo until I zoomed in thought it was a shadow ….need my eyes testing or stop using the phone.

For the bell to know that the panel is in engineers mode, then it would need to be wired to an output on the panel that changes state when in engineers mode.

you can manually stimulate this if you don’t have a dedicated output by moving the connection in the panel. Not many use it as a result.

It should not be permanently wired as you have it as it would be a conflict between normal operation and engineers hold off.

Last edited:
Then I will have it removed.

Much appreciated guys, enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Craig

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back