Galaxy 16+ manual

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone out there provide me with a installation manual for my Galaxy 16+ system. I have the engineers codes & manager code & the software but no manuals.

Cheers peeps

Sponsored Links
Breezer,

Well my Dad had it taken out of his place when they moved. I now want to install it in my house and although im a electronics engineer by trade i think im gonna need the installation manual and engineers manual to get it all connected up and programed.

Cheers

I have one in the but have a policy of not handing them out, i am prepared to answer any questions you may have, if your competent you shouldn't have a problem with the cableing, you have the codes and the programming on galaxy's are quite straight forward!

Sponsored Links
daweorama, wire it up then connect it. it is labled

enter codes to silence than ask how to programme it.

do bear in mind it uses EOL and shunt resisitors, both 1k

not sure? see the sticky i did years ago (sticky in uk electrics, theis frrum doesnt have a stiky on stuff)

Ok i see well hopefully il get on ok. I cant moan much i suppose as I have the same policy when it comes to my stuff. Not sure to start with where and when to use the resistors.

Also any chance of the connection drawing? I think i should be ok with the programming. "Hopefully"

Thanks

dont need a drawing, have a look at the pcb , its labled.

resistor drawing is in the electrics forum sticky

sticky.jpg

Breezer cheers for the help so far.

Could you post me the url for your sticky on uk electrics? sorry if that sounds lazy.
***removed***

Also if anyone else out there has the mauals they would be much appreciated. To sum up below is what my system comprises of.

1X GALAXY 16+ WITH ON-BOARD COMMS END-STATION

1X GALAXY MK7 ADT RESIDENTIAL LCD REMOTE KEYPAD

4X HONEYWELL DT7550A-UK DUALTEC PIR DETECTORS WITH ANTI-MASK

1X HONEYWELL FG1625TAS GLASSBREAK DETECTOR

1X CQR P.A. BUTTON

2X WHITE SURFACE DOOR CONTACTS

1X ARITECH AS270 INTERNAL SOUNDER

1X ELMDENE VERTEC 500 HIGH SECURITY EXTERNAL SAB SOUNDER & STROBE C/W NI-CAD BATTERY BACK-UP

1X PACK OF RESISTORS

1X UDL (UPLOAD/DOWNLOAD SOFTWARE)

as i said, wire it up, then ask.

oh, doesnt need an internal sounder, does need an internal speaker though (16 ohm)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back