galaxy engineer code

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi peeps

i have a galaxy g2-12 system installed at home and we want to add another zone to the system
my man has installed the pir and cable and run it back to the box but we need the code to set up the zone

we phoned the company but the have gone bust i've looked at similar posts but cant find away to get the engineer code

we have the manual as it was left in the box but cant figure out how to get this code

many thanks for any help

gina x

Sponsored Links
without knowing who installed it the only way i would reccomend is that you contact local SSAIB company to come around and sort the programming out for you.

as he (or she) will have to reset all parameters on your system

ensure that you tell the company that it is a Galaxy as not every company is familiar with this particular panel

email me if you need any further info

as we fit galaxy to all our installations

Hi peeps

i have a galaxy g2-12 system installed at home and we want to add another zone to the system
my man has installed the pir and cable and run it back to the box but we need the code to set up the zone

we phoned the company but the have gone bust i've looked at similar posts but cant find away to get the engineer code

we have the manual as it was left in the box but cant figure out how to get this code

many thanks for any help

gina x

remove mains
remove battery

put a link between 0v and tamper on the siren out pins on the pcb

remove connections to zone 1 (1001)

defeat panel tamper switch, put the end station panel screw in place
then power the panel up bay battery first then mains

enter default code 1234 (or12345)
this should silence the system
then ESC
then enter default engineers code 1122 or 112233 depends on software version
then ENT
enter engineer code again that should default back to factory

BE AWARE BY DOING THIS YOU NOW HAVE TO REPROG THE WHOLE SYSTEM

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back