Galaxy 16+ manual

save money?

no reason to though, the latest version has an option to turn the speaker volume down form the software, 51 parameters, 10 speaker volume) i think)

Sponsored Links
I seem to have started quite a discussion between you two here haha. Can either of you tell me if i can add more sensors to my system primarily 3 more door/window contacts and 1 more pir?

cheers in advance.

yes, its all your fault!

no you cant, i checked your earlier post, yoiu have 7 devices, although you have a galaxy 16 it only has 8 ccts on board, unless you want to loose say the pa and or the bgd?

you will need a RIO which can take the additional 8 ccts, to its max of 16 ccts

it can only have 1 RIO

i have a pic of one if its of any use?

many installers don't like it but you can put mutiple sensors on a zone by wiring them in series.

Sponsored Links
Sorry for that! Hope you can both kiss and make up!

Ah i see yeah a pic would be handy any idea of cost or where i could get one?

Are the bgd any good? Was gonna put it in my kitchen extension as i have a large DG window and full DG door plus DG skylights so lots of glass but i was also gonna put a PIR and door contact out there as i think its the most likely point of entry due to backing onto a lane at the end of the garden.

cheers

Sorry for that! Hope you can both kiss and make up!

Ah i see yeah a pic would be handy any idea of cost or where i could get one?

Are the bgd any good? Was gonna put it in my kitchen extension as i have a large DG window and full DG door plus DG skylights so lots of glass but i was also gonna put a PIR and door contact out there as i think its the most likely point of entry due to backing onto a lane at the end of the garden.

cheers

law of averages says the more devices you have the more false alarms your going to get

something to think about?

yes but the less i have will increase my chances of getting broken into wont it & the alarm not activating?

a double edged sword i guess!

ok like daisy changing a couple of PIR's then for instance. Im sure this will raise some eyebrows with some of you?!!

If it works though y not!

agree with Atilla on that one.

just noticed there are some on a well known auction site, but not all are genuine RIOs, one looks like a radio RIO

yes but the less i have will increase my chances of getting broken into wont it & the alarm not activating?

a double edged sword i guess!

well.......... if they dont open the door or smash the glass then 2 of your devices were surplus to requirments

ok like daisy changing a couple of PIR's then for instance. Im sure this will raise some eyebrows with some of you?!!

If it works though y not!

because it causes more problems than it solves (not to mention the regs)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back