Galaxy walk-test issues

JM2

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Following on from difficulties last November (now sorted), we've had some additions with further detectors and another extension rio.

The panel is, I think, a GD-48 - could be a 3-48.
Main panel plus, now, two extension RIOs remote from the panel. Two keypads, two usable entry/exits.

Yesterday, I set about trying to walk-test the system as the place is all but shut down.
However I've failed to do so.

Using '-31 all zones' on the original provided keypad (I can't any results from keypad2 - probably off an extension) I can get a good response off the early few PIRs on RIO 0 but nothing off 1011-1014 and nothing from the first extension rio 1021-1028 (yet I know 1028 works as it's a door and I entered that way). Also, nothing from a new RIO extension they've provided and the 5x PIRs cabled to it.

So is there a per zone setting that has been programmed to inhibit walk-testing or a firmware bug or does the operator need substitution ??

Any thoughts welcome. If it is the later, please advise what the substitute needs to be aware of.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back