Garage ceiling

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, this is my first ever post so please be gentle. I have a garage in a block of two and I would like to make it a little better for storage. As it's all very open around the top (the dividing wall only goes up to the bottom of the roof slope) I was wondering if a ceiling might help as a first step. What sort of material would be best? If it's more complicated than a bit of plasterboard nailed to the rafters, what sort of tradesperson should I go to?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
You should try to add a few photos and explain a bit more about what you want to achieve. You could make it virtually habitable (or suitable for storing domestic items such as clothes, furniture etc) with insulation, damp proofing etc or if you just want to keep dust from the roof out then screw 6mm plywood to the rafters.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back