Garage door weather bar

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Looking for a stockist of weather bar to fit to my garage doors, need to be about 1200mm long but all my local timber merchants only keep 1 metre lengths for domestic house doors.NW Kent.

Sponsored Links
A weather bar would need to overhang and completely cover any of the garage slab 'toe' or else it will be useless.

Depending on the driveway although not impossible, I did a drainage for my mum's garage chopping out a channel 100mm under the door and backfill with pea shingles like a soakaway

Sponsored Links
It could be easier for you to run up your own weather bar with a router...so long as it has a drip groove, the profile doesn't matter much.
John :)

assuming they are outward opening

before you attach anything to the front off the doors check how it will effect the door opening as in fully open the door then imagine you have 21mm then a 43mm bit off wood on the face off the door and see how it will efect the doors opening
angeling the ends can often help the opening width

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back