Garage wiring restriction

If you say so, but:
OK ...I can run it in any cable i NEED to is what i meant. (is that better for you?) However thank you for your imput as i was going to use a very light gauge of speaker wire for this part of the run......Jesus....

Well, I don't know what's upset him. :D
It would have been a great deal easier to understand what you meant if you'd said "Well, I don't know what's upset you"....

Sponsored Links
Appologies for my bad grammar, I thought the quote above corresponded to my comment.

there is a slight deviation as it enters the ground which i think would rule out PYRO .
In that case the pipe cannot be used. Even the smallest SWA will be too big to draw through the pipe, and other types of cable are not suitable for use underground without additional protection.

Remaining options are either to dig a trench and put a suitable cable in it, or put the cable overhead (properly supported).

The pipe comes up outside paralell with the rear wall ,there is a slight deviation as it enters the ground which i think would rule out PYRO .
Thanks again

Then you won't get any cable in it. Can't you sort out the deviation?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back