Garden planning permission

Tjs

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all

Anyone's usual comments would be appreciated on this, I'm looking to level out my back garden, in doing this the bottom end would have to be raised quite a bit (roughly 500mm)
My question is would planning permission be needed for this, as it's a garden and it's within my boundaries. There would be new fencing going in as well, the new fences would be round about 6ft high.

Sponsored Links
you may get away with the 500mm being above the 300mm avoiding planning but your fence will now be greater than the 2m permitted [assuming not resticted by being forward off the front elevation on the side etc]at around 2350mm unless its 6ft from the origional level off course

Yeah the fence would be 6ft original level, then as the garden goes down (this is where it needs levelling of 500mm or so) then another 6ft on top of this unless the fence panels were to be 4ft.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back