Gardia Plus HE

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
model number M110.32SM/E
hello i have to clean the heat exchanger in my boiler as the ch part works fine but hot water go's warm cold warm cold and so on
can you tell me how to clean this out please do i take the part out of the boiler or not and what cleaner do i use after i have done this i think we will plumb in a water softner to stop this from happing again any idea's on a water softner thanks :LOL:

Sponsored Links
can you tell me how to clean this out please do i take the part out of the boiler or not and what cleaner do i use

yes you need to remove it

cleaner

ds 40 soak the h/ex in a bowl bucket of it and keep taking it out and emptying it every so often

you could try ds 40 in the system if the h/ex is blocked the system is dirty :cry:

View media item 16935

THANKS FOR THAT HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO CLEAN I HOPE IT'S NOT DAY'S LOL AND DS 40 DO I PUT IT IN THE RADIATORS TO CLEAN THE SYSTEM JUST PUT IT IN AND LEAVE IT THINKING ABOUT IT I DRAINED MY SYSTEM TO TAKE A RAD OUT AND DIDN'T REPLACE ANY CLEANER COSS I WAS GOING TO PUT THE RAD BACK LATTER (SOON) AND THE PROBLEM STARTED AFTER I TOOK THE RAD OFF DO YOU THINK I WOULD GET AWAY WITH JUST PUTTING DS40 IN THE RAD WOULD THAT FIX IT WITHOUT TAKING THE H/EX OUT THANKS BUFF

Sponsored Links
caps off whats that the lid on the tub cos i dont think i got caps on my system :?:

Don't use CAPITAL letters - it means your shouting

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back