Gary Speed

But how can you grieve for someone you never knew? If he'd been a postman would you still feel the same way?
I don't know if I have missed something and that is why you have asked this question joe-90?
But I think in the case of Gary Speed, it is a sense of shock more than grief. I was shocked and a little taken aback when I heard the news on Sunday. A genuine good guy were fame and fortune seemed not to have got to him. A pleasure to watch in his playing days and pleasure to listen to when either summarising or being interviewed, seemed to have had plenty of time for others to, when advice was wanted and a well respected pro.
These are the types of people that will be missed, fair enough from the footballing world he is well known. But that does not mean just because you don't know him personally, that you can't feel there has been a sad loss of a really good guy.

Sponsored Links
It might be a load of bLLx but someone i know with inside press knowledge said he was being hassled by a tabloid newspaper about his sexuality

Sponsored Links
Back