gas engineer in 8 weeks!

• Thread starter traineegasman
  • Start date
Hermaphrodite has nothing to do with being nocturnal
There you go twisting words again ... no wonder you get up people's noses
I know you dont care if the post is locked, you in your mind are in a win win situation, you win if the post gets locked and you win if it takes the record for most posts in a thread.
I once thought on a level as low as yours but It gave me a migraine that lasted a week
Why do you create all this friction? Is it because you have no friends and the children come from miles around just to laugh at you?
Don`t want people dragging up inaccuracies, like yourself
Which inaccuracies have I dragged up? Not that I care either its just that I dont re-call any.
My coffin awaits Good night

Sponsored Links
I win if this thread takes the record...... for what?.... you really are the saddest individial if that`s the kind of ridiculous notion going through your mind...... let`s put this thread to rest with the FINAL words.... LIVERPOOL..... KINGS OF EUROPE!!!!! ;)

you really are the saddest individial if that`s the kind of ridiculous notion going through your mind...... let`s put this thread to rest with the FINAL words.... LIVERPOOL..... KINGS OF EUROPE!!!!!
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Makes more sense than the ridiculous notion thats going through your mind!

traineegasman said:
.........some people can`t seem to forgive foolish words.....newbie.. hot tempered & all...not proud of it but sick of getting it rammed down me throat. Live & learn..

Followed by
....It would be great if you could go & f**ck yourself....

Haven't learnt much then, still foolish, hot tempered, must be proud of it, just appears should be rammed somewhere else than your throat. :eek:

Sponsored Links
( heavy sigh.....)....leave it....just please leave it alone...... :cry: :cry: as for you Oilman, O.K. you are right about everything......happy?....let this be the last post on this eh??.. how about it?.... no need for anyone to reply to this...... ;)

yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :LOL: :LOL:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

MOD

has this some point to make

apart from the pair of you abusing each other

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back