gas engineer in 8 weeks!

• Thread starter traineegasman
  • Start date
Be advised I`m 6 foot 2 & an ex army boxer, can`t see anybody eating me ;)

Sponsored Links
images

away girls ;)

Sponsored Links
Sorry Curly, couldn`t quite figure out your point for days
Still can't :LOL:

When I said that I had just qualified in that statement, it meant as a GAS ENGINEER, not as a plumber.. hope that clears up the misunderstanding
Nope

traineegasman wrote:
I must say however, that i did work as a plumber`s mate for a time & also went to college, but i have just qualified I have done this at the ripe old age of 42

Kevplumb, I cannot believe your continual hostility toward me, I am a fully qualified plumber & have worked for many years as one

:confused: Get it Now

No, it might be easier if you stop picking out titbits of my statements, I WORKED as a PLUMBERS MATE, I WENT TO COLLEGE TO STUDY AS A PLUMBER,.. if you have a point... then why don`t the f*ck don`t you make it, instead of dragging up this tired old post over & over again.... if you think I`m telling lies in some way... make your point..or leave it alone...

I.....WAS.....ALREADY..... A ....PLUMBER..... BEFORE..... I.....WENT.... ON ....A.... GAS... COURSE..... QUALIFIED.....O.K. ....CLEAR...??????

traineegasman wrote:
I must say however, that i did work as a plumber`s mate for a time & also went to college, but i have just qualified I have done this at the ripe old age of 42

This statement means, I worked as a plumber`s mate...then I went to college to study for City & Guilds. Worked for many years as plumber. Fully QUALIFIED I may add. Took Gas course, studied / worked for another 8 months without payment, the term ` I Have just qualified ` refers to the fact that I have recently finished my acs, not my plumbing course....everybody happy????? Obviously this is an overview of my career over twenty years, not the last six weeks or so. Hope this clears it all up, & this thread will be consigned to the archives.....

3 posts in a row without editing the previous one !!!
I can see you getting a smacked botty off the mod ...... again!

Are you going for a record for number of posts in a thread or wot ?

Does anyone know what is the record number of posts for a thread in here ? My money is on something to do with Suprima's.

Are you still awake!! :LOL: just tired of this thread being dragged up all the time, I don`t paint a pretty picture of meself, if people keep seeing this at the top of the list...long time ago...some people can`t seem to forgive foolish words.....newbie.. hot tempered & all...not proud of it but sick of getting it rammed down me throat. Live & learn.. not my fault you all haven`t got a sense of humour :D ...Hey ho...

traineegasman said:
It would be great if you could go & f**ck yourself....
Being the nocturnal Slug that I am that makes me a hermaphrodite so I can do that.
You are only saying that because you know this and are jealous or you just want the topic to be locked by being offensive again.

Hermaphrodite has nothing to do with being nocturnal, I`m not worried about this post being locked at all, are you seriously saying that I give a monkey`s F*ck wether this post is locked?, Don`t want people dragging up inaccuracies, like yourself, because I WILL have to go back to wiping the floor with you again....just trying to be nice......my..... friend..... ;)

So much for being nocturnal......pillock....get sum sleep... you`re gonna need it Mr. NOCTURNAL........ :LOL: :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back