gas engineer in 8 weeks!

• Thread starter traineegasman
  • Start date
have found some info it is called the reno he range at www.johnsonandstarley.co.uk and it is a combi dhw flow rate 12.5l @ 35 degree rise and 14.2@30 degree rise it is apparently installer led design hope tgm had nothing to do with it[joke] :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Sorry BAHCO, I knew I had posted wrong as soon as it was sent, somehow had an idea it would be picked up on, ( Joke comment! ) thanks anyways, & to you Bripl, have had a look at site you mentioned before, will have another look, but don`t know wether any of them are ready for an asshole like me yet, D`you think they will be friendlier??
:evil: Not for long, eh?? :evil: :evil:

BAHCO, HOW DARE YOU! I have just visited that terrible ScrewFix site & found it to be occupied by lowly diy`ers & half arsed unqualified plumbers!
I SIR, AM A GAS ENGINEER, IT SAYS SO ON ME MANUFACTURER`S INSTRUCTIONS!
I will allow this one indiscretion on your part to go unchecked, but PLEASE,....... Remember who you are talking to !!!

Yup, registered under company`s CORGI, Yup, have personal CORGI certification for own work, if not , How could I do foreigners?, that would be illegal!!....Thanks DIA, you haven`t turned out to be a bad lad after all, :eek: :eek: :eek:

& nope, are you going to check out my number & find out who & where I am, nearly fell for that guys! heh, heh, ( not really, streets ahead! ) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;) :LOL:

We should get on to DIYnot for a chatroom for merry banter such as this, then we could have the fun of kicking traineegasman out every ten minutes or so :evil:

Been here longer than you Slug dude,` Handbags at Dawn` WE ` is it, now ? I suppose you`ll be bezzie m8tes with evryone on the forum now you`ve joined the bandwagon of` kicking the sh..te out of TGM who`s only crime was to be more smarter dan evrybody else was..... Don`t come on THIS site giving it loads, thinking you know it all `cos me & the lads.............lads........ lads????...... well just don`t come on this site then, .. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Soz mate, no offence but have you ever seen a BBC programme called `RED DWARF` ? If not check out Arnold Rimmer, uncannily like yourself but not nearly so much of a `smeg head` :LOL: :LOL:

no offence
and
smeg head
in the same sentence! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You Sir are a hippocrate and I bite my thumb at you

Handbags it is then

Any chance of thursday afternon cos I dont do mornings plus I have to make my funeral arrangements and my ex has borrowed my lead lined louis vuitton and shes not back till thursday morning

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back