gas engineer in 8 weeks!

• Thread starter traineegasman
  • Start date
Sponsored Links
Well that`s CERTAINLY put you in your places then :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: By the way Kevin, please don`t swear, it`s unbecoming an engineer of your stature ;)

Oh, & Ollski, I noticed that your only feeble comeback was the appliances I mentioned I had worked on, that the best you could do with my statement? I threw loads of great stuff in there that you could tear into me with?
Come on fellas, make an effort !

traineegasman, I did not say that you needed to know the in's and out's of the sine 18, just you did not know it was a boiler from the name, most engineers will not know everything about every boiler but they usually know the names, as for condensing boilers I am already very familiar with these boilers, I have been fitting these for a number of years now, they are not as new as you may think.

Sponsored Links
traineegasman said:
Oh, & Ollski, I noticed that your only feeble comeback was the appliances I mentioned I had worked on, that the best you could do with my statement? I threw loads of great stuff in there that you could tear into me with?
Come on fellas, make an effort !

I've got no intention of tearing into you and never have had....I work for a company and couldn't give a rats ass about the majority of this post...I'm alright Jack. I was just pointing out to those who don't know that warm air units to which you refer are completely unaffected by recent regulation, I may have used your sentence to make the point but don't get over excited anyone could have written it and got the same reply.

silverback, I was fully aware of the fact that it was a boiler, not one that I had seen, or worked on, I was taking the ****, but it all got out of hand, anyways, not every engineer knows every make of every boiler ever produced. The reason I said I didn`t need to know how an old boiler works is because I don`t fix them, I normally rip them out & install more modern ones. We have breakdown engineers to fix them, not my job, I`m an installer.
You see, no one bothered to ask in all their frenzy, like they didn`t bother to read my posts properly, it was just a case of `let`s rip into the `newbie` who knows nothing. Been watching the site for months mate, you want to see how they behave when someones grammar is not up to scratch, the poor guys end up being scared off & their only crime is to ask an inoccent question, but don`t think you know anything if you know what`s good for you, or you`ll be run out of town. Have all the time in the world m8 for people with a valid point, no time for dickheads.That was NOT meant for Ollski, before everyone starts.

Ollski, you were not pointing out anything m8, read your snotty post, sorry mate, if you were merely `pointing out that warm air units were unaffected by this new regulation` I can`t see that anywhere in your post, unless me glasses are knackered, just the usual snide comments.

Just one more pop before I go off to count my money. The courses that are not worth Jack ****, Kev, which are the ones that have been done by myself, are exactly the same courses that you will be taking, same as me, every five years, if you are a bit rusty, however, please post me on this site & I`ll be more than glad to talk you through it. You may find the boilers a little bit newer than the `sine 18 ` though. Never mind, me & the rest of the `newbies` will hold your hand & get you through. Sleep tight! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

traineegasman said:
Ollski, you were not pointing out anything m8, read your snotty post, sorry mate, if you were merely `pointing out that warm air units were unaffected by this new regulation` I can`t see that anywhere in your post, unless me glasses are knackered, just the usual snide comments.

TGM, possibly slightly cryptic but none the less fairly obvious as Johnson and Starley only manufacture warm air. Shall we now draw a veil over what has turned into a pointless thread and try and do something constructive with our time?

Pointless? then why are you still reading & posting?? IT`S A GOOD LAUGH THO` INNIT, BE HONEST, YOU CAN`T HELP YOURSELF!!! :D :D. O.K. mate, fair comment, how about this : I`ve got water ****ing out through me titter valve, had a plumber in, he said it`s probably me foo foo valve, & I`ve got a crack in me howsyerfather, can you help me out??
Sorry Oll, doesn`t really capture anyone`s attention mate does it?? & not very funny or witty mate ;) ;)

Come on guys - don't you recognise a wind-up.

If you ignore this person* perhaps he'll go away.

* There may be other people here who see 'person' and read 'moron' - because that's how they perceive wind-up artists on bulletin boards. I couldn't POSSIBLY comment!

Only seem to be winding up the fellas who for one reason or another have decided to slate everything I mention. Bit like yourself CC. Was having a good ol` chat with other open minded individuals, who in general, don`t seem to mind someone having an opinion & are quite willing to bounce it around.
As for being a moron, it took YOU to point out EXACTLY what I was up to with certain members, so that should say it all, if you can`t take a little bit of harmless winding up, & I`ve seen plenty of it done by all you regular posters on here, then you are quite right, just ignore it m8.
Maybe when I`m a bit more of a `regular` I will be allowed to join your `gang` & any obviously jokey posts I make may then be received as ` Nice one m8, good sense of humour! etc,
Calm down Dear, it`s only a posting! Sorry, I just can`t help meself!

TGM

Your wit is wasted on this forum. Have you tried the Screwfix forum which will be right up your street. :D

The regulars there will enjoy your talents and give you the banter you crave.

Probably eat you for breakfast. :LOL: :LOL:

ollski j&s also make boilers only found out the other week apparently they are quite good

bripl said:
ollski j&s also make boilers only found out the other week apparently they are quite good

Do you know what Bri?, I knew as I typed the word only that they would make some obscure wet boiler that would come and bite me on the arse!, but I did a search....couldn't find anything so took the chance. :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back