Gas fire .......... Coal effect & all that

'H' pots are excellent for combatting downdraught, if you can still get them.

Newspapers are best for reading!

Sponsored Links
I'll have a gander tomorrow ......... Anyways you lot have convinced me that using my W0dge ain't the greatest of ideas ...... I'll be back to this one when its light outside :)

chimney001.jpg

Umm I dunno which is mine tho ....... Its years since I've had owt to do up there......

I think mines the funny lookin' object that looks like its wearing a skirt :confused:

Its not as I remember it tho ........ The dudes must of changed it when they put the gas fire in ....... Back in 1612 (Ok the early 90's)

Good Zoom that from the middle of the garden eh :D

Sponsored Links
And the other is a Colt Top and its OK too as long as it has a bird guard fitted to it.

My Bottle goes these days up there ........ I get some other doofus to do that kinda stuff, unless its silly spendy ...... Then its a few vallium & up ya go Jonny boy

Who is the big jessie in the picture that needs a roof ladder. Those slates look dry gentle stroll to that chimney

Never used a roof ladder yet, but I am now thinking of getting one. Old age creeping on :LOL:

DIA never found falling from a great height a problem , It`s the bloody landing i can`t get right.. :LOL: :LOL:

Where are these views in the pics overlooking if I might ask ?
Somerset ?.
And what type of barns are those ?.They look American.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back