gas price

Sponsored Links
Depends on your supplier..you don't pay for it in cubic metres,you pay per kilowatt hours,.....conversion is very complicated
I am with BG, and roughly I pay about 31p per cubic metre
Find your last bill, divide the cost in £'s by the number of units(cubic metres), and don't forget the vat.
regards
Pete

a mate is in dispute with his supplier who is trying to say that hes been using 700 pounds worth of gas a month.he has a 60-100 ferroli sigma.

Sponsored Links
60-100 ferroli sigma eh! If I even had the faintest idea of what one of them was, I might be making sure I dont get one...
I guess it makes my glowworm seem like a trabant, but in the summer I use about 6 cub.metres a week, and in the winter about 30 to 50,monthly direct debit is £27.
I went through a spell where they just wanted to put my direct debit up after every bill, same with the lecky. By reading my meters every week,and findiing out where all the energy goes. I managed to cut my bills by about 40%... I could go on for longer but people think its boring saving money......
regards Pete.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back