Gas valve solenoid question

fitted new coil 5 min job and I have hot rads.

was a bit put off by some replies which made me think this was not a friendly forum but you and others have restored my faith.

I have been a service/maintenance engineer for a national company for 40 years worked on gas for the about 20 of those before the days of corgi some bad practices by todays standards were used which I found out on when I become corgi registered at the beginning of registration. Do not work on gas these days about 10 years ago company contracted all gas equipment out so am not registered any more - so I have the knowledge but cannot by law use it.

Sponsored Links
Can`t believe you fitted such a complicated part without passing you degree in rocket science . After all there was such a complicated wiring system on it, a live and A neutral with the added complication of a possible earth connection on the cradle .
Was it a case of a complicated job or a case of the qualified guys not knowing the answer to a simple repair job.,

Had problems with the earth wire it has a funny sort of connection called a scew I think.

Was it a case of a complicated job or a case of the qualified guys not knowing the answer to a simple repair job.
Oh thats a tricky one I`ll Google it find a forum and ask the question LOL :lol

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back