Gaza, Gas and Israel

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
In 1999 British Gas discovered a vast deposit of natural gas just off the coast of Gaza. Worth over US$4 billion.
BG had been asked to explore by the Palestinian Authority (Fatah) once gas had been discovered Israel wanted the gas and made a deal with Fatah.
But Fatah lost the 2006 election and Hamas said no to Israel.
Now Israel is bombing the hell out of Gaza to get hold of the gas, thinking that once Hamas are beaten they can deal with Fatah again.
Tony Blair told BG to ignore Hamas and deal direct with Israel, is this fair?
Why have we heard nothing about this on the BBC news?

Sponsored Links
Thats terrible if substantiated but goes to show that powerful nations seem to think it's their god given right to plunder and take whats not theirs by brute force.

Should the UN intervene if this is found to be the truth?

the fortune of having found gas in your own country, is not good fortune anymore as the boy's with the biggest toy's want it off you by force,

a bit like daylight robbery, and murder on a grand scale then isn't it?.

one issue that i have noticed also is the lack of truth in the Media or perversion of the truth for watever reason,

and the absolute bull@@@t that the politician's come out with,they are trained in the art of lying to the public and keeping a straight face while doing it,

the normal joe public might have more sympathy with the people getting killed if they knew the whole truth.

sad thing out of all this is the few poeple at the top benefit by billions that's why the let the killing go on .

sellyoursoul.com :mad:

In 1999 British Gas discovered a vast deposit of natural gas just off the coast of Gaza. Worth over US$4 billion.
BG had been asked to explore by the Palestinian Authority (Fatah) once gas had been discovered Israel wanted the gas and made a deal with Fatah.
Now Israel is bombing the hell out of Gaza to get hold of the gas, thinking that once Hamas are beaten they can deal with Fatah again.

thats a load of balls if the palestinians had stopped firing rockets at isreal peace (albeit fragile) would have been kept

and with the rigs and drills they have now it could be tapped without going anywhere near :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
kevplumb";p="1112274 said:
PerryOne";p="1112223 said:

thats a load of balls if the palestinians had stopped firing rockets at isreal peace (albeit fragile) would have been kept

and with the rigs and drills they have now it could be tapped without going anywhere near :rolleyes:

If i come into your house and throw you out that would be ok then yes ,

you must be f@@@ng joking

where do you lot get off the jews are not perfect but if you have a savage dog on your doorstep you don't taunt it

it took them 6 days to pagger the lot last time and if they don't wrap it in it will happen again

then all the overpaid pratts in the united nations will wring their collective hands and have a vote as to wether to have a vote to discuss the situation

and the end result will be jack as usual :rolleyes:

where do you lot get off the jews are not perfect but if you have a savage dog on your doorstep you don't taunt it

it took them 6 days to pagger the lot last time and if they don't wrap it in it will happen again

then all the overpaid pratts in the united nations will wring their collective hands and have a vote as to wether to have a vote to discuss the situation

there are Christian's getting killed by these people as well as Muslim's,

youre an classic example of someone who has the "US" mentality,

NEWGAS wrote
If i come into your house and throw you out that would be ok then yes ,

you must be f@@@ng joking[/quote]

yes it would be alright and i'd join you , and if he try's to get it back we'll
bomb his whole street,

if you see the world that way,, that's how you'll be seen as a NAZI wannabe. :evil: :evil:

you live in US so your views are typical of someone who isn't an owner of a couple of brain cells ,

in fact you are totally ignorant of other culture and have your own stupid
AGENDA,

which is to side with the zionist's or "JEW'S" as you call them,

there are Christian's getting killed by these people as well as Muslim's,

youre an classic example of someone who has the "US" mentality,

youre a MINORITY in the world, YANKY TRASH

yup you obviously read the forum well sonny :rolleyes:

i am an englishman

note not scots or welsh or irish or european

us mentality don't make me laugh brother most people here don't like it either but till palestine kicked off it was at least an uneasy truce

nobody said it was right d ick head :rolleyes:

and i aint a yank i am a plastic confederate if you bother checking your map

doylum :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back