Geberit duofix problem -

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a geberit duofix system with a double plate. About a year ago the small button of the flushing plate stopped working (it flushes if there is water in the cistern but it does not refill) and a plumber adjusted the mechanism inside and it worked again fine till now. I am having the same problem again. The small button does not work the first time you push the button (the tank does not refil with water)but usually does if I push it a second time.

I would be extremely grateful if someone could tell me how I can remove the plate and adjust the system.

Many thanks.

Sponsored Links
Sounds as though the ballvalve is being impeded by one of the cable to the flush plate either that it is sticking.

Don't know the product well but I have a Dudley system in my own bathroom which is similar.

The flush plate (Dudley) just pulls off by pulling it straight out from the wall then you can get access to the filling valve etc.

Think there are detailed installation instructions here in a PDF if not I would just give Geberit a call and ask,

http://www.geberit.co.uk/geberit/inet/uk/wcmsuk.nsf/pages/prod-san-wall-duo-1

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back