General gossip, hi-jack free

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Since we have not got a thread where anyone can talk about anything, with out someone saying you hi-jacked this thread.

We could use this one. could be handy if you need to ask a question to a certain person, or call them very crude names :)

Sponsored Links
I'll say this-then I gotta go-who's the blow hard? from Canada? He reminds me a lot of my brother in law-you can't get a simple answer from him either-we all just leave him alone and talk real low.
I hope I have't over stayed my visit--we are all quite different and I get caught up sometimes-so have a nice day, ya'll.

Never bite the hand that feeds, not a sensible thing to do !!
;)

I think I'm too paranoid to be on this forum. Your humor( humour) is lost on me. I have fallen into the great chasm of sar.

Sponsored Links
jonny_t

whats the crack with you and Dollyeyes, she says she loves u and always will :confused: :LOL:

Better tell Kendor so he can give Cilla Black a ring, she might need a new hat. :LOL:

Beats me. Have to be careful though in case its some Baboushka-style trap from Mrs.t

mlb3c said:
I think I'm too paranoid to be on this forum. Your humor( humour) is lost on me..
Don't give up too easily, just do as I do and pretend you know what's going on.

the big puzzle theory, eh? I'll clue you in..it works just like the little puzzles :)

mlb3c said:
I think I'm too paranoid to be on this forum. Your humor( humour) is lost on me. I have fallen into the great chasm of sar.

I have noticed this. You also apologise a lot. There's no need, honest!

ya know, it's weird..but I feel very self conscious (that can't be right) because when people here (usa) are being witty and sarcastic, I can tell the difference.......but I can't here. (here) And I try (maybe a little too hard) not to offend, because I don't think you can tell when I'm being witty and sarcastic--make sense? :confused:

markie said:
We could use this one. could be handy if you need to ask a question to a certain person, or call them very crude names :)
Utter b*stard.

Anyone else got stomach cramps tonight? If so, my qualified advice would be to studiously avoid the risks inherent in farting.

Sponsored Links
Back