General gossip, hi-jack free

sorry, mlb...didn't mean you...wouldn't dream of comparing you to any animal...meant Dolly the laydee :D

Sponsored Links
noodlz said:
sorry, mlb...didn't mean you...wouldn't dream of comparing you to any animal...meant Dolly the laydee :D

I didn't think you did (mean me).......oh, it was a sheep, not goat :LOL:

Just not their day .....

OMGjpg.jpg

Sponsored Links
mlb3c
taken liberties ....

I have set this as a word thriller .. , a masona wanted dearly

he
knew
that
the
girl
was
her
bruv
blind
she
hated
hin
but
scooped
him
up
desperatly
the
Yank
soldier
at
the
base
THEY
SAID
MY
SON
NO

GOOD

trademark

CHIPMARM

Moz said:
mlb3c
taken liberties ....

I have set this as a word thriller .. , a masona wanted dearly

he
knew
that
the
girl
was
her
bruv
blind
she
hated
hin
but
scooped
him
up
desperatly
the
Yank
soldier
at
the
base
THEY
SAID
MY
SON
NO

GOOD

trademark

CHIPMARM

so good of you to clear that up....... :)

things change.......no one has any real control....we just take turns steering. ;)

good film ... had me in bits .....loving the kids ;)

it was the fillum I saw the other night on WORLD cinema ...BBC4

about these kids on a refugee site .. awaiting the US invasion of their iraq /saddam topple an their hopes/ thoughts , thinking it would be like the cowboy films done in a shootout even the mayor .. same , said
John Wayne he kill Saddam ....then lil kids falling on a mine .....!!! US made but sold too SADDAM /when he was US MATE :(

this teen lad loved a girl but she ...had a .....long heart break story .. had me crying/upset ...

only flicked over last night but had me ...tearful/sobbing ....at the refugees ...an I sure my idiot poster mate slogger would shed many a tear .. watching this ...

well, that's how it usually goes.....to take a simple concept and leave it in the hands of those who don't have a clue, only to come back to find it spoiled. Which leaves the question....walk away? or plant another tree. Don't mind me....just thinking out loud...to myself
:confused: :confused: :confused:

I should have had more manners....please forgive. Never too old to learn...at least I'm hoping that's true. I like shootin the bull, much as the next. shoulda kep it to a minimum. still........not your typical s/w/f/50!!!!!
you all are fun to chat with
:eek:

mlb3c said:
......... I didn't mean to scare you all...

Scare? Brits, honed in the furnace of Euro strife!... Joking, you must be.
:D :D

not gossip......was filing my taxes and noticed a question that hasn't been there before. Are you blind? had to chuckle :LOL:

Talking of a fillum, I watched Groundhog Day again, last night!

Gobbler's Knob indeed!

Sponsored Links
Back