General gossip, hi-jack free

Sponsored Links
WoodYouLike

pray tell what would we be hunting in these dreams .. ;) ;)

3.......three pairs ... lol

Dollyeyes said:
noodlz said:
...maybe a wolf in sheep's clothing?
PARDON???

...ok..so funny lady persons not allowed on here then? Or maybe you is threatened..hmmmm..thats it...all is clear now....blimey....

Woah...did u take that to the wrong way!? Most of time on net things aren't always as they might appear...twas an attempted joke, but as Softus says, if we're gonna go around explaining all our jokes :rolleyes:

Maybe I shouldn't haven't yanked your chain as you say you're "a laydee", but if I really had, reckon would've got a hold of bit more than I'd bargained for ;)

Witty retort might have put in my place better, but hey....

Oh, and if you're confused what I was going on about, look up "Dolly the sheep"....apparently there are a lot about ;)

If you still ain't happy...I'll be round with me size 12 wellies!

noodlz
hey come on now leave Hayley cropper alone ..sorry Dollyeyes lol...

btw I bet them wellies have had plenty of practice eh lol :)

Sponsored Links
:LOL: sheep and women...so what's the difference?
Sheep don't bleat so much :evil:
Just kidding Woody, Dolly the laydee ;)

And the nominee for The DIYNOT NEW-MAN OF THE YEAR AWARD ,goes to noodlz......... lol :) :)

so your a laydee too ..lol

how many pairs of shoes have you got ? teehee

maybe we are all laydees here ..lol

Every member why don't you state if you are a man or the weaker sex ( women ) :LOL:
It stops the confusion, agree or not ?

moz, if you see this..I answered your post, but accidently (dont know how I did it) made a new topic...since it was lengthy (what else is new)..I went with it "rather than typing it again".

oops

markie said:
Every member why don't you state if you are a man or the weaker sex ( women ) :LOL:
It stops the confusion, agree or not ?
Markie if it will stop your confusion to state what sex you are, or even what sex you would like to be, then go ahead, you don't need to ask.

the way I see it, it shouldn't matter.......if one gets their feathers in a twist, the whole flock, shouldn't have to suffer. She'll get over it...or not.

Sponsored Links
Back